1. Promo is open to all Robinsons Department Store customers with an active RCBC Bankard Visa, customer should be a Go Rewards (card and mobile app) member.
2. Employees of Robinsons Department Store, Go Rewards and Visa,(Hereinafter described as the “organizers of the promotions”), and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining.
3. Promo will run in participating branches of Robinsons Department Store.
4. By joining and participating in Your Shopping Spree on Us promotion participants confirm, agree to and acknowledge that:
5. He or she has read the full mechanics of this promotion and agrees to abide by its terms and conditions;
Promotion period: August 1 to September 30, 2021.
1. Open to all RCBC Bankard Visa cardholders and Go Rewards members.
2. Cardholder must have a minimum single-receipt purchase of ₱1,000 using her Card at Robinsons Department Store.
3. Promo is applicable only on regular straight transactions and installment transactions
4. Cardholder is entitled to one (1) e-raffle entry for a minimum single-receipt ₱1,000 spend and will get a chance to be 1 of the 10 lucky winners of ₱100,000 shopping sprees during the promo period.
5. The promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions
Determination of winners / prizes:
1. This promo will have a total of ten (10) winners. One (1) winner will be drawn every week from Week 1-8 and Two (2) winners for Week 9 – each will receive ₱100,000 gift certificate from Robinsons Department Stores.
|Period||Covered Transactions||Draw Date||No. of Winner/s|
|Week 1||Aug 1-8, 11:59PM||Aug 13||1|
|Week 2||Aug 9-15, 11:59PM||Aug 20||1|
|Week 3||Aug 16-22, 11:59PM||Aug 27||1|
|Week 4||Aug 23-29, 11:59PM||Sept 3||1|
|Week 5||Aug 30- Sep 5, 11:59PM||Sept 10||1|
|Week 6||Sep 6-12, 11:59PM||Sept 17||1|
|Week 7||Sep 13-19, 11:59PM||Sept 24||1|
|Week 8||Sep 20-26, 11:59PM||Oct 1||1|
|Week 9||Sep 27-30, 11:59PM||Oct 8||2|
2. Robinsons Department Store, Go Rewards and Visa in the presence of DTI representative will determine the winner/s on the above specified dates at 2pm via video call.
3. Winners will be determined randomly through electronic raffle system.
4. Notifying the winners: The winning customer will be notified through phone call and his/her name will be posted on the digital assets of Robinsons Department Store and GoRewards, not limited to Viber and Facebook. They will be notified through their provided e-mail addresses, registered mail, and Facebook accounts for more information on how to claim the prize.
Claiming of prizes
1. To claim their prize/s, winners to present the following: Photocopy of a valid ID with photo (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, Voter’s ID, Company ID, Student ID, etc) and Printout of Robinsons Department Store congratulatory Facebook message, Facebook post, and registered notification letter.
2. Winners can send an authorized representative to claim the prizes on their behalf. The representative must bring the following: Authorization letter with the winner’s signature, Photocopy of a valid ID with photo of the representative, Photocopy of a valid ID with photo of the winner, Printout of congratulatory Facebook message, Facebook post, AND registered notification letter.
3. Winners may only win once.
4. Winners may claim their prizes at their chosen Robinsons Department Store branch.
6. The prizes are not convertible to cash or any other items and not transferable except at the sole discretion of the Winners.
7. All items to be redeemed under this promotion shall be given tax-free.
8. Prizes exceeding ₱10,000 are subject to 20% tax which will be shouldered by the winner
9. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification will be forfeited with prior approval of DTI, Robinsons Department Store, Go Rewards and Visa.
1. The decision of Robinsons Department Store, Go Rewards and Visa in concurrence with DTI is final and not subject to dispute.
2. Employees of Robinsons Department Store, Go Rewards and Visa,(hereinafter described as the “organizers of the promotions”), and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining.
3. Organizers of the promotion will not be the responsible for accommodations, travel expenses or other expenses incurred by the winners in claiming their prizes.
4. Organizers of the promotion reserves the right to request for valid documents (certificate of employment, TIN, school ID) in the event that someone contests their eligibility for the promo;
5. Organizers of the promotion have the right to identify him or her as a participant or a winner in the promotions and communicate the same at anytime in any territory through any multimedia release;
6. He or she shall hold organizers of the promotion free from any and all claims, suits and actions for damages or liabilities that may be brought about in connection with his/her participation in this promo;
7. Organizers of the promotion shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, reproduction and adaptations by third parties of any material or information regarding this promotion; and
8. He or she will not make any reproduction of any part of the Facebook application accessed by him or her pursuant to this promotion for purposes of selling or distributing the same for commercial gain nor shall he or she modify or incorporate any part of said Facebook application in any other work, publication or web.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-123638 Series of 2021