- Never surrender your card to anyone for whatever reason. We can provide all the services you need (i.e., balance transfer, card upgrade or replacement, increase in credit limit) without getting your card from you.
- Never respond to fraudulent e-mails especially those that are requesting for confidential account information. If you’ve received any emails like this or responded to one already, please call our Customer Service hotline 8888-1888 immediately.
- Never divulge your card number, online passwords and, most importantly, the last three digits at the back of your card to anyone. If you have been issued a Personal Identification Number (PIN), memorize it and destroy the mailer on which it was sent.
- When dining or shopping, always personally hand over your card to the cashier and take note of the length of time before your card is returned to you.
- Before signing, check whether the amount printed on your transaction slip is the actual amount of your purchase.
RCBC Bankard also provides free real-time SMS alerts on your card transactions, including those of your supplementary cardholders, via SPEND MONITOR. If you are into online shopping, request for a web shopper. It’s a complimentary reference device that you can use for your internet-based shopping and other non-face-to-face transactions to keep your regular credit card number and details private and protected.
Together, let’s ensure that your RCBC Bankard account remains safe and you remain stress-free!