Get 10% OFF (up to Php 800 OFF) on hotel booking using the code STAYRCBC
|Php 2,000 (min spend)
|Php 8,001 & up
Get 10% OFF (up to Php 500 OFF) on flight booking using the code FLYRCBC.
|Php 2,500 (min spend)
|Php 5,001 & up
- Offer is open to RCBC Bankard cardholders who are new Traveloka customers.
- Only valid for reservations made from Monday to Friday through the Traveloka mobile App.
- Only valid for payment using any RCBC Bankard credit card.
- Booking period is from August 1 to December 31, 2019
- This promo cannot be combined with other existing promotional offers.
- Hotel discount coupon is valid for all room types and hotels, depending on each hotel’s policy.
- Flight discount coupon is valid for all routes with all airlines.
- Promo Coupon Codes are only valid for one-time use during the promo period.
- The discounts are not exchangeable for cash.
- The hotel/flight voucher is issued instantly through the App and will be sent through registered email.
- Reservations without a coupon code applied cannot be refunded. RCBC Bankard and Traveloka will not accept any liability should a cardholder fail to input the relevant coupon code.
- Refund is calculated according to the total paid amount after the discount, not the initial price.
- Misuse of promotion is defined as any event in which Traveloka believes the use of the promotion was in error, fraudulent or done for commercial gain.
- Traveloka and RCBC Bankard, with the concurrence of DTI, reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions, at any time, with notice given on the promo page.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the discount to the card should the purchase of the cardholder be found to be fraudulent.
- Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Traveloka.
- For any concerns regarding orders, a cardholder may contact Traveloka customer service through https://www.traveloka.com/en-ph/contactus +63 2246 9057, or through live chat accessible from the app and desktop.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12098 , Series of 2019