1. The promo is open to all RCBC Bankard Visa (“cardholder”), principal and supplementary cardholders that are active and in good credit standing.
2. The promo is available at the following participating Ayala Malls.
Abreeza, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Center Cebu, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, Ayala Malls Feliz, Ayala Malls The 30th, Ayala Malls Solenad, Bonifacio High Street, Centrio Mall, Fairview Terraces, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Harbor Point, Market! Market!, MarQuee Mall, & TriNoma
3. The promo is valid from January 1 to February 28, 2021.
4. For every single receipt worth ₱3,000 minimum paid using a RCBC Bankard Visa at any merchant of the participating Ayala Malls, the cardholder is entitled to ₱100 worth of GC from the supermarket of the participating Ayala Mall where the purchase was made.
5. The cardholder must register to join the promo. The registration may be done digitally at https://eraffle.ayalamalls.com.ph or manually (via the Concierge of the participating Ayala Mall where the transaction was made).
Digital registration: The cardholder must register at https://eraffle.ayalamalls.com.ph. The Cardholder must complete the following details and requirements.
i. Register (if the cardholder doesn’t have an account yet), Log in (if the cardholder already has an account), or Join as guest (if the cardholder doesn’t want to create an account or log in)
ii. Fill-out the registration form with the following information.
b. Name (first name, middle name, last name)
c. First 6 and last 4 digits of the RCBC Bankard Visa
d. Email address
e. Complete address
f. Mobile number
g. Promo name
h. Store / merchant
i. Sales invoice / official receipt number
j. Purchase amount
k. Actual photos of the sales invoices / official receipts and transaction slips
iii. A cardholder may submit up to six (6) entries per submission, and may upload up to twelve (12) photos per submission – six (6) sales invoice / official receipts and six (6) transaction slips.
iv. A prompt / acknowledgement pop-up message will appear in the Ayala Malls Online Promo Portal right after the Cardholder finishes the registration.
v. If the cardholder is qualified, a confirmation email with the redemption details will be sent to the Cardholder’s email address within forty-eight (48) hours upon registration to the promo.
Manual registration: The cardholder can also register via the Concierge of the participating Ayala Mall where the transaction was made by presenting the following:
i. Information stub that is filled out with the following details:
a. Name (first name, middle name, last name)
b. First 6 and last 4 digits of the RCBC Bankard Visa
c. Email address
d. Complete address
e. Mobile number
ii. Visa card along with valid government-issued identification cards with photo and signature (e.g. driver’s license, unified ID, passport.
iii. Actual sales invoice / official receipt and transaction slip. The Ayala Malls Concierge will validate, mark the sales invoice / official receipt and transaction slip as claimed, and encode the details in the Ayala Malls Online Promo Portal.
6. There is no limit to the number of premiums that a cardholder may earn as long as each entry meets the spend requirement.
7. For installment purchases, the principal / full purchase amount shall be considered in the computation of spend.
8. The cardholder may earn the ₱100 worth of GC upon confirmation of the purchase transaction. Cancellation of purchases result in cancellation of the equivalent premiums earned.
9. The premium is subject to the following conditions:
i. The premium shall be issued in a form of GC.
ii. The GCs are transferable but non-refundable, not convertible to cash, nor it is exchangeable and replaceable at any circumstances.
iii. Qualified cardholders shall shoulder all costs they may incur in securing the GCs (bus fares, taxi fares, gas, parking, meals, etc.).
iv. GCs not claimed after sixty (60) calendar days from the end of the promotion period or until April 30, 2021 forfeits the cardholder’s right of the GCs in favor of Ayala Malls with prior approval of DTI.
10. Qualified cardholders may claim their premiums up to April 30, 2021 from the Concierge of the participating Ayala Mall where the transaction was made during mall hours.
11. To claim the premium, the cardholder must present the following (only applicable to those who digitally registered in the promo via the Ayala Malls Online Promo Portal).
a. Notice sent to the winner via registered email address
b. One (1) valid government-issued identification card of the winner with photo and signature (e.g. driver’s license, unified ID, passport)
12. In the event that the qualified cardholder cannot personally claim his/her premium, an authorized representative may claim on his/her behalf, provided that the representative brings the following.
a. Notice sent to the cardholder via registered email address (only applicable to those who digitally registered in the promo via the Ayala Malls Online Promo Portal)
b. Letter of authorization signed by the Cardholder and the representative
c. Valid government-issued identification cards of the Cardholder and representative, one (1) of each, with photo and signature (e.g. driver’s license, unified ID, passport)
13. In case of dispute, the decision of Ayala Malls and Visa with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
14. Ayala Malls is authorized to give necessary information to its third-party contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process.
15. Fraud, abuse, or any unauthorized action on the participation / availment in the promotion may result in the disqualification of the Cardholder from the promotion according to Ayala Malls and Visa’s discretion.
16. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of Visa cards likewise apply.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-111246 Series of 2020