TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promo period is from January 1 to June 30, 2020. EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2020 as approved by DTI-FTEB.
- Promo is open to new-to-RCBC Bankard, principal card applicants with existing credit card issued by another bank who will apply for any of the following RCBC Bankard credit cards:
- Classic and Gold Mastercard and JCB, Flex Visa and Flex Gold Visa
- Premium: World Mastercard, Visa Infinite, Black Platinum Mastercard, Diamond Platinum Mastercard, JCB Platinum, UnionPay Diamond
- Co-Brands: Landmark Anson’s, MANGO, LJC, Wilcon, Sta. Lucia Mall, Phoenix, AirAsia
through any of the following acquisition channels and subsequently approved:
- Direct Sales or any acquisition booth
- RCBC head office and branches (except CASA Bundle applications)
- RCBC Bankard Corporate Sales
- RCBC Bankard Co-Brand acquisition setup or outlets/branches
- RCBC Bankard Employee-Get-Member and Senior Officer Referrals
- Online at www.RCBCBankard.com or any accredited online channel
- To apply, submit the duly accomplished and signed RCBC Bankard application form along with the following documentary requirements: Valid government-issued ID and Existing credit card’s information
- Qualified cardholders can enjoy FREE MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR LIFE on their newly approved RCBC Bankard when they spend at least ₱30,000, single or accumulated, within sixty (60) days from card issuance date. Cash advance and quasi-cash transactions are disqualified from the promo.
As approved by DTI-FTEB, approved cards delivered and received between February 1 to March 15, the 60 days to accumulate the ₱30,000 spend requirement shall start after lifting of the Enhanced Community Quarantine.
- If qualified, cardholders shall be notified through their Statement of Account and an electronic direct mail informing them that they are entitled to FREE MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR LIFE.
- The Free Membership Fee For Life offer cannot be availed of in conjunction with other activation offers.
- In case of dispute on the customer’s eligibility, coverage dates and fulfillment, RCBC Bankard’s decision shall prevail.
Per DTI Fair Trade FTEB Permit No. 00471, Series of 2020