TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promo period is from July 13 to August 18, 2019. Extended until September 15, 2019. Redemption period is from July 13 to October 17, 2019. Extended until November 15, 2019.
- This promo is open to RCBC Bankard Landmark Anson’s Mastercard Principal cardholders whose accounts are active and current during the promo period.
- For a minimum single-receipt weekend purchase of Php 3,000 using the RCBC Bankard Landmark Anson’s Mastercard at Landmark Department Store, Landmark Supermarket and Anson’s within the promo period, cardholders are entitled to a Php 100 Landmark Gift Certificate.
- Cardholders can redeem the free gift certificate from Tuesdays to Sundays, 10 AM to 7 PM at the RCBC Bankard Landmark-Anson’s booth at Landmark.
- Cardholders must present the original Official Receipt and their RCBC Bankard Landmark Anson’s Mastercard to the redemption site. They will then surrender the original charge slip to the booth with the option of requesting for a duplicate/photocopy of the charge slip. The agent at the booth will then mark the original Official Receipt as CLAIMED once the documents have been verified and the gift certificate has been claimed.
- Splitting of transactions is not allowed. Up to 3 redemptions per person per day are allowed.
- In case of dispute on the customer’s eligibility, coverage dates and fulfillment, RCBC Bankard’s decision will prevail in concurrence with DTI.
- The regular 5% Rebate for straight purchases extended to cardholders from Monday to Friday can still be availed of at Landmark and Anson's.
- The 5% Rebate at Anson’s is applicable only to regular items (small home and kitchen appliances only) and is allowed only for single-receipt, straight-charge purchases not exceeding the maximum amount of Php 3,000.
- In availing of the promo and the 5% Rebate, Cardholders agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the RCBC Bankard Landmark Anson’s Mastercard.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11016 Series of 2019