- The RCBC Bankard Mastercard Category Spend Promo (“The Promo”) is open to all RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders who are recipients of the promo mailer (“Cardholders”).
- Registration and Promo Period: March 21 to May 20, 2022 (“Promo Period”).
- To qualify for the promo, the qualified cardholder must:
- Register online at http://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/categoryspend-mc and provide the following information: Card embossed name and First 8 & last 4 digits of Card. The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not be approved. The Principal Cardholder must have updated contact details with RCBC Bankard, and by registering for the promo, the cardholder agrees to receive SMS/text messages or e-mails, and freely consents to process his/her personal information in relation to the promo.
- The cardholder must use his/her qualified RCBC Bankard Mastercard within the promo period and meet the required spend on the following merchant categories to be entitled for the shopping credits (“Reward”):
|Accumulated Spend Requirement*||Cashback|
|₱10,000 to < ₱15,000||₱200|
|₱15,000 to < ₱20,000||₱300|
|₱20,000 to < ₱25,000||₱400|
|₱25,000 to < ₱30,000||₱500|
|₱30,000 to < ₱35,000||₱600|
|₱35,000 to < ₱50,000||₱700|
|₱50,000 to < ₱100,000||₱1,000|
|₱100,000 and up||₱5,000|
*Straight or installment; No minimum spend per receipt
- The following transactions are excluded from the promo:
- RCBC Bankard Installment Program availments such as but not limited to Balance Conversion/ Purchase Conversion, Cash Advance, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, Your Cash!
- All types of Auto-charge, Recurring bill transactions, Bills payment (e.g., Meralco, Telco), RCBC Bankard’s Fast BillsPay
- Transactions from Casino/Gambling, Money Transfers, Quasi Cash, Member Financial Financial Institution, Political Organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing/Networking, MOTO (e.g., Fern, Amway, UNO, Herbalife, UHS/USANA,Suy Sing, Dyna Drug, Young Living, and the like.)
- Remittance, Payment Services, Online Aggregators, POI Funding Transactions,& Mobile payment/mobile wallet (e.g., GCash, Lazada Top-Up, PayMaya,Grab/GrabPay, PayPal, PayMongo, Coins.ph, and the like)
- Monthly amortizations from installment transactions or installment plan availment
- Payments made to social media platforms, cloud service and software providers; transactions for business purposes
- Subsequently cancelled or refunded transactions
- RCBC Bankard is dependent on the merchant category classifications assigned by its acquiring bank of each merchant establishment to be able to identify qualified transactions, but RCBC Bankard has the sole discretion to determine whether a transaction is classified under the selected categories for this promo.
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder are qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend. It is the responsibility of the Cardholder to monitor his/her qualified spend.
- The promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotional offers of RCBC Bankard transactions that were already used to redeem treats or rebate or points multiplier from other RCBC Bankard’s, promotions. If found to have multiple availments, RCBC Bankard shall have the right to reverse the reward credited to the Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard account.
- Reward will be credited to the cardholder’s account based on the schedule below:
|Spend Period||Credit Date|
|March 21 to May 20, 2022||on or before June 20, 2022|
- Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard must be active and of good credit standing at the time of sending of the reward, otherwise, the earned reward shall be forfeited.
- Cardholders must examine their SOA for any errors related to the Promo (e.g. cashback computation, non-awarding of cashback ). All questions and issues arising from the promo will only be accepted, within thirty (30) calendar days from posting of the cashback , after which the promotion is considered conclusive.
- Cashback awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash, however, it is treated as a credit or payment for purchases or any outstanding balance on the Card.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the amount of the reward against the cardholders account in the event that the qualifying transactions were disputed or cancelled at a later date, or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent, or a reversal of entry is made on any of the qualified transactions, or if there is erroneous posting of the reward, or if the transaction was used to register or redeem from another ongoing RCBC Bankard promo.
- In case of dispute but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates and fulfillment, RCBC Bankard’s decision shall prevail with concurrent of DTI.
Per DTIFair Trade Permit No. FTEB-139175 Series of 2022