- The promo is open to all new-to-RCBC Bankard* RCBC Bankard Principal and Supplementary cardholders approved within February 14 to June 30, 2021.
*Applicant should be a non-RCBC Bankard cardholder
- To qualify for the promo, application must be approved from February 14 to June 30, 2021. To earn more raffle entries, cardholder must make a minimum single-receipt or accumulated spend of ₱12,000 anywhere (including domestic, online, and overseas) until July 31, 2021 using his/her newly approved RCBC Bankard.
- The following transactions are qualified:
|CARD TYPE||CARD APPROVAL
(Card must be approved from February 14 to June 30, 2021)
(Qualified spend from February 14 to July 31, 2021*)
|Classic, Gold, and Co-Brand Cards
Gold & Classic Mastercard and JCB, Flex Gold Visa & Flex Visa, YGC Rewards Plus Gold & Classic Visa, Landmark Anson's, MANGO, Wilcon, Sta. Lucia Mall, LJC, Phoenix, AirAsia
|1 entry||1 entry|
World Mastercard, Visa Infinite, Visa Platinum, Black Card Platinum, Diamond Card Platinum, JCB Platinum, UnionPay Diamond, YGC Rewards Plus Platinum Mastercard, Hexagon Club
|2 entries||2 entries|
|Supplementary Card**||1 entry|
*Last day to earn a raffle entry for the draw is on July 31, 2021 at 11:59pm.
**Raffle entry will be credited to the Principal Cardholder. Supplementary card must be approved from February 14 to June 30, 2021.
For installment and UNLI0%/UNLI INSTALLMENT transactions, only BASE ITEM PRICE will earn a raffle entry.
- The following transactions are excluded from the promo:
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Balance Conversion
- Cash Loan
- Your Cash
- Unli 0%/Unli Installment Monthly Amortization
- Qualified entries earned by the Supplementary Cardholder shall be assigned to the Principal Cardholder.
- For multiple transactions made within the same day, at the same merchant, only one (1) transaction will qualify and earn a raffle entry.
- All employees of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation, RCBC, their affiliates and advertising agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promo.
Raffle Draw and Prizes
- Below are the prizes the cardholders may win in the Raffle Draw:
|PRIZE||NO. OF WINNERS|
Vespa Primavera S 150cc - Mint Green
Vespa Primavera S 150cc – Black
Vespa Primavera 150cc – White
- Raffle entries will be electronically-generated by RCBC Bankard.
- Winners will be drawn via electronic raffle system.
- LTO Registration Fees, Third-party Liability Insurance, and other related fees required to release the unit shall be settled by the winner.
- Raffle Draw will be held on August 10, 2021 at the dealer or online via Zoom.
- The raffle draw will be witnessed by RCBC Bankard and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) representatives.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right, with the concurrence of DTI, to reject a participant if he/she is unable to comply with the conditions set out in these promo mechanics.
- Raffle prize is non-transferrable.
- The raffle prize is not convertible to cash, gift certificates, rewards, trips to other destinations or any other item.
- The 20% prize tax for all the prizes shall be shouldered by RCBC Bankard.
- The winner shall agree to release, indemnify and hold RCBC Bankard and partners harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Raffle or the Winner’s acceptance of or use of the prize.
Notification and Claiming
- The raffle draw winner will be notified via registered mail, phone, and email.
|DRAW DATE||SCHEDULE OF NOTIFICATION|
|August 10, 2021||August 19, 2021|
- Once the winner has acknowledged the notification, their name shall be announced and posted on RCBC Bankard’s official website and Facebook page.
- The schedule and location of awarding shall be agreed upon by RCBC Bankard and the winner.
- RCBC Bankard will email the notification letter, Release, Waiver and Quitclaim Form to the winner’s registered email address
- To claim, the winner must provide the following requirements: Tax Identification Number (TIN), valid government-issued ID, RCBC Bankard’s notification letter and a signed Release, Waiver and Quitclaim Form to be sent to RCBC Bankard via email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raffle winners for each draw must claim his/her prize within sixty (60) days from receipt of registered notice.
- The winning RCBC Bankard cardholders must be active and in good credit standing at the time of the raffle draw and during the claiming of the prize.
- The winners must claim their prizes within the claim period. Otherwise, prizes shall be forfeited in favor of RCBC Bankard upon approval of DTI.
- Names and photos of the winners will be announced and may be published in leading newspapers and posted on RCBC Bankard’s official website and Facebook page.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-113670 Series of 2021