1. The promo is open to all principal cardholders in good standing of RCBC Bankard JCB under the following brands: RCBC Bankard Classic JCB, RCBC Bankard Gold JCB, RCBC Bankard Platinum JCB (RCBC Bankard corporate and dollar credit cards are NOT included).
2. Promo period is from October 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
3. To qualify for the Bonus Rewards Points promo, the following requirements must be met:
4. Principal Cardholders who registered will receive the Bonus Rewards Points on their and their supplementary’s’ qualified and posted transactions.
|Overseas Spend (Retail and Online)||Bonus Rewards Points|
|Php 50,000 to < Php 100,000||4,000|
|Php 100,000 to < Php 150,000||8,000|
|Php 150,000 to < Php 200,000||12,000|
|Php 200,000 to < Php 300,000||16,000|
|Php 300,000 to < Php 400,000||24,000|
|Php 400,000 to < Php 500,000||32,000|
|Php 500,000 to < Php 600,000||40,000|
|Php 600,000 to < Php 1,000,000||48,000|
|Php 1,000,000 & up||80,000|
5. The maximum Bonus Rewards Points that a unique cardholder/customer will be allowed to earn is 80,000.
6. Each qualified Principal Cardholder is eligible for a Bonus Rewards Points only once throughout the promo period regardless of the number and amount of transactions he/she makes.
7. The Bonus Rewards Points earned will be credited to the Principal Cardholder’s account within 30 days from the end of the promo period.
8. The Bonus Reward Points promo cannot be availed of in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard.
9. In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard with prior approval from DTI.
10. The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB17320, Series of 2019