TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promo Period: August 1 to September 30, 2019
Stay Period: August 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020
1. Promo is open to all RCBC Bankard cardholders.
2. To qualify, participants must:
3. Qualified cardholders are entitled to the following:
10x BIG Points for every US$1 charged on his/her AirAsia credit card.
4. When making a reservation on the Dedicated Website, cardholders must enter their respective BIG Member ID on the booking form in order to enjoy the BIG Points award. Requests by cardholders for the site to provide them with their BIG Member ID or to be entered in the campaign for BIG Points after exiting the payment page at the Dedicated Website will not be entertained;
5. Cardholders who make a successful booking pursuant to the requirement of this campaign (“Eligible Successful Booking”) using their AirAsia Credit Card also earn the chance to win free accommodations as specified in number 6 below.
6. A total of three (3) participants who fulfilled all the Campaign Requirements throughout the Campaign Period will be selected on random basis (“Winners”) after the Campaign Period for a chance to win any one (1) of the following prizes (“Prize”):
a. 2-night hotel stay at Cape Dara Resort, Pattaya for 2 pax and 300,00 bonus BIG Points
b. 2-night hotel stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan Hotel, Bali for 2 pax and 300,000 bonus BIG Points
c. 2-night hotel stay at White Rose Kita Resort – Villas & Spa, Bali for 2 pax and 300,000 bonus BIG Points
7. The hotel stay awarded to the winners will be provided in voucher form following the announcement of winners made two weeks after the end of the Campaign Period or any other period deemed appropriate by the organizers. Bonus BIG Points will be credited to the winner’s BIG Member account within eight (8) weeks from the end date of the Campaign Period. Announcement of winners will be made via the communication means deemed appropriate by the organizers. Terms and conditions to be applied for the hotel stay will be indicated in the respective voucher. In the event (a) the prize is not claimed by the winner within the period specified by the organizer; or (b) the winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts, the organizer has the right to forfeit the prize and select a different winner.
8. Participants are allowed to make multiple bookings during the Campaign Period but may win only once within the Campaign Period.
9. BIG Points will be credited to eligible participants’ BIG member account by the 20th day of the month subsequent to their completion of stay. BIG Points are not cumulative and will not be awarded to eligible participants who elect to use other discounts, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified). For clarity, cancellations, no-shows, or chargebacks are also excluded and restrained from earning BIG Points in this campaign.
10. The BIG Points incentive is applicable to PointsMAX package offer, valid for hotels with eligible promotional tag. BIG Points will not be awarded for hotel bookings with pay later function. Terms and conditions of the respective participating hotels apply.
11. Payment made in any foreign currency will be converted to US dollars (US$) based on a rate solely determined by the Organizers and BIG Points will be awarded based on the US$ value.
12. BIG Points can only be earned via this campaign on per BIG ID per booking basis and cannot be split between two or more Participants.
13. Where BIG Points are earned on the basis of the amount spent, BIG Points are only earned on the accommodation component of the stay, not on ancillary charges such as taxes, surcharges, meals, mini-bar, beverages, phone, laundry or other extra costs charged to the room account, unless otherwise specified.
14. BIG Points earned and/or bonus BIG Points won via this campaign are non-transferrable and use of BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
15. BIG Points earned and/or bonus BIG Points won via this campaign cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
17. Participants are bound by the terms and conditions of the organizers which can vary from time to time without prior notice to the participants.
18. The organizers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of the participants. Without limitation, participants agree to provide a copy of the identification documents to the organizers upon request. The organizers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award, prize and participants are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
19. Only participants who fulfill the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points and/or prize. Participants who fail to fulfill the campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the campaign without notice.
20. The organizers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points and/or the prizes from time to time without any prior notice to the participants.
22. The organizers reserve the right to exercise their discretion in disqualifying any participants and/or to forfeit the BIG Points and/or prize from anyone who commits fraudulent acts deemed harmful to this campaign or to the organizers.
23. Participants may be contacted at any time via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the organizers.
24. The organizers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning of any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the organizers shall not entitle the participants to any claim or compensation against the organizers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
25. The organizers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking/s whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
26. The organizers and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this campaign and/or prize (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
27. The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
28. The decision of the organizers in relation to every aspect of the campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award, prize and participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any participants will be entertained.
29. All expenses associated with this campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the participants.
30. If there is any conflict or discrepancy between the English text of these terms and conditions and any translation thereof, the English text shall prevail.