Plus, get up to ₱2,000 Shopping Credits with your single-receipt 0% INSTALLMENT for 12 months & up spend! Know more here.
- The Spend Anywhere & Earn Shopping Credits Promo (“The Promo”) is open to all RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Registration and Promo Period: December 22, 2021 to February 22, 2022 (“Promo Period”).
- To qualify for the promo, the RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum cardholder must:
- Register online at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/SA-premium-jcb and provide the following information: Card embossed name and First 8 & last 4 digits of Card. The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not be approved.
The Principal Cardholder must have updated contact details with RCBC Bankard, and by registering for the promo, the cardholder agrees to receive SMS/text messages or e-mails, and freely consents to process his/her personal information in relation to the promo.
- The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum within the promo and make a minimum single-receipt or cumulative STRAIGHT spend PER MONTH based on the illustration below:
|REQUIRED TYPE OF TRANSACTION: STRAIGHT* ONLY (POS-Swiped, Online, and Contactless)|
|*Single or Cumulative spend. For cumulative spend, no required minimum spend per receipt|
||Shopping Credits Amount
|₱40,000 to < ₱60,000
|₱60,000 to < ₱80,000
|₱80,000 to < ₱100,000
|₱100,000 to < ₱120,000
|₱120,000 to < ₱140,000
|₱140,000 to < ₱160,000
|₱160,000 to < ₱180,000||₱3,200|
|₱180,000 to < ₱200,000||₱3,600|
|₱200,000 and up
- The following transactions are excluded from the promo:
- RCBC Bankard Installment Program availments such as but not limited to Balance Conversion/ Purchase Conversion, Cash Advance, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, Your Cash!
- All types of Auto-charge, Recurring bill transactions, Bills payment (e.g., Meralco, Telco), RCBC Bankard’s Fast BillsPay
- Transactions from Casino/Gambling, Money Transfers, Quasi Cash Financial Institution, Political Organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing/Networking (e.g., Fern, Amway, UNO, Herbalife, UHS/USANA,Suy Sing, Dyna Drug, Young Living, and the like.)
- Remittance, Payment Services, Online Aggregators, & Mobile payment/mobile wallet (e.g., GCash, PayMaya,Grab/GrabPay, PayPal, PayMongo, Coins.ph, and the like)
- Monthly amortizations from installment transactions or installment plan availment
- Payments made to social media platforms, cloud service and software providers; transactions for business purposes
- Subsequently cancelled or refunded transactions
- Any types of investments, process of investing money for profit or material result such as, but not limited to, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, etc.
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder are qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.
- The promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotional offers of RCBC Bankard transactions that were already used to redeem treats or rebate or points multiplier from other RCBC Bankard’s, promotions. If found to have multiple availments, RCBC Bankard shall have the right to reverse the shopping credits amount credited to the Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard account.
- Shopping Credits will be credited to the cardholder’s account based on the schedule below:
|December 22, 2021 to January 21, 2022
||on or before February 15, 2022|
|January 22, 2022 to February 22, 2022
|| on or before March 15, 2022|
- Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of the shopping credits, otherwise, the cash credits earned shall be forfeited.
- Cardholders must examine their SOA for any errors related to the Promo (e.g. shopping credits computation, non-awarding of shopping credits). All questions and issues arising from the promo will only be accepted, within thirty (30) calendar days from posting of the shopping credits, after which the promotion is considered conclusive.
- Shopping Credits awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash, however, it is treated as a credit or payment for purchases or any outstanding balance on the Card.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to reverse or adjust the cash credits awarded to the cardholder in the event that the qualifying transactions were disputed or cancelled at a later date, or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent, or a reversal of entry is made on any of the qualified transactions, or if there is erroneous posting of the shopping credits, or if the transaction was used to register or redeem from another ongoing RCBC Bankard promo.
- In case of dispute but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates and fulfillment, RCBC Bankard’s decision shall prevail with concurrent of DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-134030, Series of 2021