1. The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard UnionPay Principal and Supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. To qualify, the RCBC Bankard UnionPay cardholder must register online at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/freebies-upi/and provide the following information:
3. Registration and Spend period is from December 10, 2020 to March 10, 2021.
4. The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not push through.
5. The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard UnionPay credit card within the promo/spend period and make a minimum single-receipt straight domestic purchase of P5,000 or P25,000 and up ANYWHERE.
6. The following transactions are excluded from the promo:
7. RCBC Bankard UnionPay cardholder will receive cash rebates for every qualified transaction.
(single receipt purchase)
8. Maximum cash rebate is Php 5,000.00.
9. Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.
10. The cash rebate will be postedafter 3 to 5 working days after his/her transaction has been posted.
11. Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption.
12. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard UnionPay credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
13. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard.
14. In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-110446 Series of 2020.