1. Promo period is from January 1 to December 31, 2020.
2. The promo is exclusive to the following active and current principal RCBC Bankard cardholders:
3. Provision of multiple entry Visa to eligible RCBC Bankard cardholders are up to 5 years.
To be issued when travelling during the promo period with exemption of financial requirements (Bank Certificate and ITR)
4. The following must be submitted in exchange of the financial documents (ITR and Bank Certificate) required for a Visa application:
5.Issuance of any Visa shall be at the sole discretion of the Korean Embassy. Eligible applicants are not automatically issued a multiple entry visa. Issuance of visa whether single or multiple entry is subject for approval of the consul in-charge.
6. Eligible (Principal) RCBC Bankard Cardholders should submit all their complete requirements to any of the 35 Travel Agencies designated by the Korean Embassy.
7. Korean Embassy represents and warrants to RCBC Bankard that all the necessary approval, consent and waiver relating to the personal information of the availing RCBC Bankard credit cardholder to be disclosed to RCBC Bankard for the issuance of any Visa have been validly and legally obtained.
8. RCBC Bankard shall not be held responsible for the conduct or misconduct of any RCBC Bankard credit cardholder before, during and after the issuance or non-issuance of any Visa.
9. RCBC Bankard credit cardholder acknowledges that for purposes of issuance of any Visa, certain credit account information may be disclosed to Korean Embassy and as such, hereby expressly consents to the disclosure and waives the right to the confidentiality of credit account information for the particular purpose.
10. RCBC Bankard shall not be in any way be held responsible for the issuance or non-issuance of any Visa to RCBC Bankard Credit Cardholders by the Korean Embassy.
11. Furthermore, RCBC Bankard credit cardholder agrees to indemnify and hold Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation and RCBC Bankard Services Corporation, its officers, directors, stockholders, employees, agents, assigns as well as its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates free and harmless from any and all actions, claims, demands and particularly on account of all known, unknown and unanticipated damages and/or losses arising out of and as a consequence of the issuance or non-issuance of any Visa.
12. RCBC Bankard and Korean Embassy reserve the right, at any time for any reason whatsoever, to terminate or suspend the Promo or amend the Promo Mechanics, after due written notice to the other party at least thirty (30) days prior to the intended date of termination or suspension or amendment to the Promo.
13. Korean Embassy and RCBC Bankard shall keep and maintain the confidentiality of any and all information and data which may be provided to or come into possession of both parties and its personnel pursuant to this Agreement such as without limitation, information pertaining to the Cardholders and their RCBC Bankard Credit Cards and RCBC Bankard shall not disclose the same to any third person, reproduce, or otherwise dispose or transfer the same, without the prior written consent of the other party. Korean Embassy and RCBC Bankard shall cause its employees, agents, and representatives concerned to similarly comply with confidentiality undertaking. This obligation shall be continuing and shall survive the termination of this partnership.
14. RCBC Bankard and Korean Embassy acknowledge that the termination or suspension of the Promo shall be subject to the rules and regulations of DTI.