TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This “UP TO 50% BONUS BIG POINTS – AIRASIA CARDS’ SPEND CAMPAIGN – APRIL & MAY 2020” [“Promo”] is organised by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd [“Organiser”].
2. By participating in this Promo, all participants [“Participants”] will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Promo as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organiser (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organiser in all matters related thereto.
3. The Promo is open to all AirAsia Credit Cardholders powered by RCBC Bankard.
4. Information on how to participate in this Promo forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Promo is deemed as acceptance of the conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Condition is a condition of entry.
5. This Promo runs between 10 April 2020 00:00 (GMT +8) and 31 May 2020, 23:59 (GMT +8) (both dates inclusive) or while the Bonus BIG Points (as defined hereinafter) allocated hereunder are available for issuance pursuant to this Promo, whichever earlier (“Promo Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to amend or extend the duration of the Promo at any time as deemed fit.
6. To qualify and participate in the Promo, Participants must fulfill the following requirements (“Promo Requirements”):
|Minimum Transaction Amount
|Bonus BIG Points|
*The Regular BIG Points and Bonus BIG Points will be awarded for online transactions only
**The Regular BIG Points earning per transaction is set on an ad-hoc basis at Rp10,000 = 1 BIG Point during the Promo Period, capped at 500 BIG Points per transaction.
7. Promo is only valid for all AirAsia Credit Cardholders with valid BIG Member ID only, who satisfy all the Promo Requirements.
8. The Regular BIG Points will be credited into the eligible Participant’s BIG account within the standard period determined by the Organiser and respective Organiser’s Partners whereas the Bonus BIG Points will be credited into eligible Participant’s BIG account within 30 working days after the end of the Promo Period (or any other period as the Organiser deems necessary) subject to the Organiser receiving all information as deemed necessary.
9. The Organiser reserves the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card or passport to the Organiser upon request. The Organiser’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promo are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
10. All Participants hereby consent Organisers to use all their details at the Organiser’s website, Facebook page and/or other relevant social media for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Promo including any outcome.
11. If for any reason this Promo is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promo, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promo.
12. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to retract or forfeit the Regular BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points from any Participant if it believes the Participant has (singularly or jointly with any other Participant) undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities to earn the Regular BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points or undertaken in any activities harmful to this Promo or to the Organiser.
13. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promo with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected conversion or transaction whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
15. The Organiser, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promo, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Promo.
17. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
18. These terms and conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
20. Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the Bonus BIG Points without any prior notice to the Participants.
21. The BIG Points cannot be reversed, transferred or be exchanged for cash. Usage of BIG Points is subject to BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.