|Promo Period||August 26 – September 30, 2019|
|Spend Period||Within 60 days from card delivery|
|Online Registration||Within 60 days from card delivery|
- The promo is open to all Principal cardholders of RCBC Bankard Visa Flex or Flex Gold that are carded* and who applied for a first card from August 26 to September 30, 2019. Cardholders with existing card/s and upgraded cards are not qualified to avail this promo.
*Carded refers to customers with existing cards with other banks.
- Qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders must use their card within 60 days from date of card delivery.
- The spend requirement may be straight or installment, single or accumulated, online and overseas purchase anywhere worth P12,000 or USD300 within the promo period.
- Supplementary account/s’ valid spend will be counted as part of the principal cardholder’s spend.
- All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions. Excluded are the following transactions: (1) cash advances via ATM or over the counter, (2) transactions coming from casinos or gambling establishments, (3) Balance Conversion, (4) Unli 0%, (5) Unli Installment, (6) Balance Transfer, (7) Cash Loan. RCBC Bankard will follow the foreign exchange rate conversion of the period the transactions were reflected in RCBC Bankard’s system.
- Qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders who meet the required spend during the spend period and registers online via https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/welcome-visa during the allotted registration period will receive Php 1,500 Cash Back to be credited to the cardholder’s statement of account.
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of free item should the cardholder cancels the qualifying purchase used to redeem, and if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- The cardholder agrees not to cancel his/her RCBC Bankard Visa Flex or Flex Gold credit card within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the annual fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Bankard Visa Flex or Flex Gold credit card may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (RBSC).
- In case of cardholder disputes regarding the promo mechanics, the decision of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation shall prevail in concurrence with DTI.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
- Online registration period is 60 days from card deliver.
- Account must be active and current at the time of redemption (no past due).
- Cardholders can only redeem once throughout the promo period.
- To redeem, cardholder must fill out the redemption form online at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/welcome-visa.
- Incomplete/Incorrect information in the redemption form will not be processed.
- Cardholder’s name (card embossed name)
- Cardholder’s credit card number (first 8 last 4)
- RCBC Bankard Credit Card Type (Visa Flex or Flex Gold)
- Online registration will be extracted from RCBC Bankard’s system following the online redemption cut-off schedule. Cardholders who have reached the qualified spend will receive a Php 1,500 Cash Back to be credited to the cardholder’s next statement of account.
|ONLINE REDEMPTION CUT OFF
|August 19 – 31, 2019
||September 10, 2019
|September 1 – 30, 2019
||October 10, 2019
|October 1 – 31, 2019
||November 11, 2019
|November 1 – 30, 2019
||December 11, 2019
7. his promo is not valid in conjunction with the ongoing Free Annual Membership Fee offer of RCBC Bankard
8.In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates & fulfillment. RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard with prior approval from DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 14412 Series of 2019