Promo period is from September1 to October 31, 2019.
All active Principal and Supplementary RCBC Bankard JCB cardholders with good credit standing are eligible to join the promotion.
Promo Details: Qualified cardholder is entitled to a 20% rebate using his/her RCBC Bankard JCB for a minimum single-receipt purchase of P3,000 at any Uniqlo store in the Philippines within the promo period.
How to earn Cash Rebate:
- Qualified Cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard JCB for a minimum single-receipt purchase of P3,000 at any Uniqlo store nationwide to get 20% Cash Rebate and a maximum of P3,000 worth cash rebate (combined maximum qualified rebate that may be earned by the Principal and Supplementary Cardholder) for the entire promotion.
- Cardholder must charge the total amount of transaction to his/her qualified RCBC Bankard JCB through a point-of-sale terminal at any Uniqlo store nationwide.
- Rebate earned shall be credited to the Principal Cardholder’s account within twenty-five (25) banking days after promo period. This will be shown on the Principal Cardholder's statement of account (SOA).
- RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of the Cash Rebate, otherwise, the Cash Rebate earned shall be forfeited.
- Rebates awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash, however, it is treated as a credit or payment for purchases or any outstanding balance on the RCBC Bankard JCB card.
- Rebates earned will be forfeited if the RCBC Bankard JCB card has been cancelled or converted to another RCBC Bankard or has been found to be delinquent.
- The promo cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos and is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the RCBC Bankard JCB.
General Terms and Conditions:
- In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, RCBC Bankard’s decision shall prevail with concurrence of DTI. All decisions made will be deemed final and non-negotiable. All questions or disputes shall be raised by the Cardholder within sixty (60) days after posting of cash rebate by RCBC Bankard.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to reverse the Cash Rebate awarded to the Principal and Supplementary Cardholder in the event that the qualifying transactions were cancelled at a later date or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent or a reversal of entry is made on any of the qualified transactions.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 14052, Series of 2019.