1. The promo is open to all principal cardholders in good standing of RCBC Bankard Visa under the following brands: Classic Visa, Gold Visa, Flex Visa, Flex Gold Visa, Visa Platinum, Visa Infinite Visa and AirAsia Credit Card (RCBC Bankard corporate and dollar credit cards are NOT included).
2. Promo period is from October 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
3. To qualify for the Travel Gift promo, the following requirements must be met:
4. Principal Cardholders who registered will receive a travel gift for their and their supplementary’s’ qualified and posted transactions.
|Minimum Overseas Spend (Retail and Online)||Travel Gift|
|Php 50,000||Sperry Gift Card worth P1,000|
|Php 100,000||World Traveller luggage (s)|
|Php 250,000||Sperry Gift Card worth P5,000|
5. Each qualified Principal Cardholder is eligible for a travel gift only once throughout the promo period regardless of the number and amount of transactions he/she makes.
6. The Gift Certificate (GC) will be mailed to the Principal Cardholder’s registered billing address.
7. The World Traveller Gift Voucher will be emailed to the Principal Cardholder’s registered email address within 15 days from the end of the promo period. To claim the free World Traveller luggage, a printout of the Gift Voucher must be surrendered to the Principal Cardholder’s preferred The Travel Club store upon redemption. Redemption is from January 30 to March 31, 2020.
List of participating World Traveller redemption stores:
9. The Gift Voucher can only be used once. Redemption at The Travel Club store beyond the gift voucher’s validity date will not be honored.
10. The Gift Voucher/World Traveller luggage cannot be exchanged for cash or rewards points, and is not for sale.
11. The cardholder will be charged the cost of the gift should he/she cancel the qualifying purchase used to redeem, and if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
12. The promo cannot be availed of in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard.
13. In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder's' availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves the participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and the participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
14. The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB17318, Series of 2019