Do a one-time registration at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/freebies-jco
1. The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Visa Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. To qualify, the RCBC Bankard Visa cardholder must register online at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/freebies-jco and provide the following information: Card embossed name, First 8 and last 4 digits of card and Card type
|Registration Period||October 17 to November 30, 2019|
|Spend Period||October 20, 2019 to January 20, 2020|
|Redemption Period||November 1, 2019 to March 20, 2020|
4. The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not push through. Cardholder who has successfully registered to the promo will receive an SMS notification within five (5) working days from registration date.
5. The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard Visa credit card within the promo/spend period and make a minimum single-receipt straight local purchase of P5,000 and up or single-receipt straight or installment local spend of P25,000 and up ANYWHERE including domestic online.
6. Only transactions in the Philippines are qualified for the promo.
7. The following transactions are not qualified for the promo:
• Balance Conversion
• Cash Advance
• Balance Transfer
• Cash Loan
• Your Cash
• Transactions from these businesses/merchants: Casino/Gambling, Gas/Service Stations, Money Transfers, Quasi Cash Financial Institution, Political organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing (e.g. Fern, Amway, UNO, Herbalife, UHS Essential Health, etc.)
8. For each qualified transaction, RCBC Bankard Visa cardholder can redeem one (1) freebie at any branch of J.CO.
|P5,000 single-receipt straight spend|
Option 1: Hot/Iced Jcoccino Uno + 1 donut of your choice
Option 2: Hot/Iced Chocolate Uno + 1 donut of your choice
|P25,000 single-receipt straight/installment spend|
1 Dozen Donut of your choice
*Monthly amortizations from installment transactions/installment plan availment or conversion are not qualified.
9. Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.
10. The cardholder will receive an electronic gift code “bCODE” via SMS 3 to 5 working days after his/her transaction has been posted.
11. To redeem, cardholder must present his/her bCODE upon redemption at any J.CO branch.
12. One (1) bCODE is equivalent to one (1) freebie. A bCODE can only be used once.
13. Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption.
14. J.CO will validate the bCODE via SMS.
15. Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
16. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Visa should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
17. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers
indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promos of RCBC Bankard & the partner merchant.
18. bCODES that are not redeemed within the specified redemption period shall be forfeited.
19. Any dispute concerning the promo offer and service shall be settled directly between the cardholder and J.CO.
20. In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves J.CO and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and J.CO with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
PER DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-17882 Series of 2019
*Operational definition of splitting is intentional act of dividing a retail or merchant installment transaction into multiple transactions to redeem more than one reward/freebie. Split transactions is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant outlet or establishment over one and the same product or service, on the same day, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 minutes or less.