|Destination||RCBC Bankard Exclusive Discounted Roundtrip Fares*|
|Economy Class||Premium Economy Class||Business Class|
|Los Angeles||USD 760||USD 2,024||USD 2,711|
|San Francisco||USD 760||USD 2,024||USD 3,468|
|Seattle||USD 638||USD 2,100||USD 3,420|
|Chicago||USD 855||USD 2,119||USD 3,705|
|Honolulu||USD 998||USD 2,261||USD 3,420|
|Vancouver||USD 760||USD 2,024||USD 3,420|
*Exclusive of Philippine taxes
- The Promo is open to RCBC Bankard credit cardholders in good standing.
- Selling period is from June 9 to 23, 2022.
Travel period is from June 9, 2022 to February 28, 2023.
Dates with Surcharge: December 24 - 26, 2022
- Qualified Cardholders are entitled to avail of exclusive discounts from All Nippon Airways (“ANA”) for purchases of airline tickets during the Selling Period, provided that the sale transactions are settled using a qualified RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
- Promo can be availed through ANA's Website: https://ana.ms/3H9rFbQ by the input of the designated promo code: DP622PHANA upon flight booking.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of all taxes and surcharges (eg. Philippine Travel Tax and Terminal Fee).
- Fares are valid only on ANA marketed and operated flights.
- Please refer to each fare rules details for ticket restrictions.
- All flight sectors must be confirmed upon ticket issuance.
- No complimentary hotel accommodations will be offered for long transit times between flights.
- Prevailing USD-PHP exchange rates at the time of booking shall apply on fares quoted in US Dollars.
- A copy of valid passport of the passenger may be required upon request of ANA.
- Qualified Cardholders shall ensure they have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit their destination and that they acknowledge the risk involved in travelling, including risks of delay as a result of COVID-19 pandemic. ANA and RCBC Bankard shall not be held responsible for any refund or any associated costs if Cardholder shall be denied entry to a country of transit or destination due to reasons such as incomplete document, travel restrictions or health protocols. For more information, you may visit: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/topics/coronavirus-travel-information.
- All fares in this offer are subject to limited availability and subject to change without prior notice.
- Flight originating from outside Philippines is not eligible for this offer.
- The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
- The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, RCBC Bankard shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
- Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
- The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of ANA.
- In case of dispute in respect of RCBC Bankard only and the Cardholders' availment of the Promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves ANA and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and ANA with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
CAB Approval no. 0407-06-01-s.2022
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-144534, Series of 2022