|PACKAGE OPTIONS||BOOKING PERIOD||TRAVEL PERIOD|
|FALL FOR AUTUMN
See itinerary here.
October 31, 2019
December 1, 2019
|SNOW MUCH FUN
See itinerary here.
November 30, 2019
March 2, 2020
1. Promo is open to all RCBC Bankard cardholders.
2. South Korea Autumn & Winter Packages are valid for bookings made from August 1 to November 30, 2019, with travel and stay to be completed by March 2, 2020.
3. Prices reflected are actual rates inclusive of Airfare via Jeju Air, accommodations at a three-star hotel, Tours with transfers, Meals, SIC Airport Transfers and assistance in the application of a Korean Visa. Rates are subject to the property’s seasonality and room inventory.
4. Bookings can be made via the Pan Malayan Express Inc. (PMEI) reservation hotline +632 844-1216 local 804 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking schedule is from Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM.
5. Advance reservation is required to guarantee availability of seats.
6. Cardholders must pay for the down payment of Php10,000 and full payment once the travel visa is approved, using a valid RCBC Bankard credit card. If visa application is denied, Php1,500 will be deducted from the down payment and Php8,500 will be credited back to Cardholder.
7. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discounts or packages and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or redeemed as cash.
8. Promo validity, applicable room types, and occupancy policies relating to children may vary by property. For a full listing of the participating properties under this Promo, please contact PMEI.
9. Philippine Travel Tax – Php1620 and Guide Tip – USD20.00, are not included in the package rate.
10. Upon reservation, a Cardholder will be given an option date to settle full payment. The booking is subject to the cancellation policies of PMEI.
11. Offer is not applicable to corporate rates, industry rates, and travel agency rates.
12. The qualifying and participating Cardholders are bound by the terms and conditions of the RCBC Bankard Services Corporation agreement.
13. In case of dispute, the decision of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation and Pan Malayan shall be final with prior approval from DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 13923 Series of 2019