TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. AirAsia Unlimited Pass Philippines Campaign (“UNLI Flight Pass”)
1. The UNLI Flight Pass is available to BIG Members within the Philippines who are at least 18 years of age on the date of departure and the passenger must be the BIG Member who made the booking. Each UNLI Flight Pass is assigned to one (1) passenger only with one (1) BIG Member account. To sign up as BIG Member, visit airasia.com. Sign up for BIG Member is free.
2. The UNLI Flight Pass is not available to be purchased by travel agencies or any parties other than individual BIG Members. In the event any travel agency or party other than an individual BIG Member purchased the UNLI Flight Pass and subsequently used it to make flight bookings, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such UNLI Flight Pass and the flight bookings, without any liability on the part of AirAsia to such agency, third party or any passenger.
3. The UNLI Flight Pass cannot be sold, bartered, assigned or transferred to another person. Violation of this section by the holder or owner of the UNLI Flight Pass will result in the immediate forfeiture of the UNLI Flight Pass without any liability on the part of AirAsia and without prejudice to its right to resort to legal remedies available to it under the law and in equity.
4. The UNLI Flight Pass is only available to be purchased by BIG Members on www.airasia.com and AirAsia mobile application.
5. Upon purchasing the UNLI Flight Pass, the passenger shall have the right to book and fly within the Philippines on Philippines AirAsia’s flights for an unlimited number of times, subject to full and final payment of passenger service charge, regulatory services charge, or other applicable fees and taxes.
6. No BIG Points will be given for the purchase of the UNLI Flight Pass and the use of it shall not earn any BIG Points, and flights flown using the UNLI Flight Pass will not count towards any offers or bonuses. Redemption of BIG Points is also not allowed for the purchase of the Pass.
7. When purchasing the UNLI Flight Pass, passengers must ensure their details in the BIG Member account (i.e. name and date of birth) are the same as their passport or identity card. These details will be used for booking during the redemption process.
8. The UNLI Flight Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
1. The UNLI Flight Pass Purchase Period: November 2, 2020 until November 8, 2020 (“Purchase Period”)
2. Travel Period: November 23, 2020 until October 30, 2021 (“Travel Period”)
3. Redemption Period: November 9, 2020 until October 16, 2021 (“Redemption Period”) (bookings must be made at least 14 days before the departure date)
4. The UNLI Flight Pass Purchase Period, Travel Period, and Redemption Period of the Pass are based on Philippine local time (GMT+8).
5. The Purchase Period, Travel Period, and Redemption Period of the UNLI Flight Pass shall not be extended. Redemption of flight for departure earlier than the applicable Travel Period or later than the applicable Travel Period is not allowed.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund will be given for any unutilised UNLI Flight Pass purchased.
7. The UNLI Flight Pass is available for redemption within the specified Travel Period, except during the following embargo travel dates:
|Embargo Travel Date||Routes|
|December 16, 2020 – December 31, 2020||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|January 1, 2021 – January 8, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|January 13, 2021 – January 18, 2021||Z2-operated routes to and from Cebu, Iloilo, Kalibo, and Caticlan|
|February 11, 2021 - February 15, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|March 26, 2021 - March 31, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|April 1, 2021 - April 13, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|April 30, 2021 - May 4, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|July 16, 2021 - July 20, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|August 12, 2021 - August 16, 2021||Z2-operated routes to and from Davao|
|August 27, 2021 - August 30, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
|October 27, 2020 - October 30, 2021||All Z2-operated domestic routes|
*Embargo travel dates and routes are subject to change without prior notice
C. Redeeming the UNLI Flight Pass
1. The UNLI Flight Pass cannot be redeemed offline at airport ticket counters, call centres or through travel agents.
2. Passengers must log in to the BIG Member account to redeem the UNLI Flight Pass on www.airasia.com/deals or AirAsia mobile application.
3. Prior to redemption of the UNLI Flight Pass, the passenger shall ensure that his/her details in the BIG Member account are correct. No name change is allowed once the first booking has been made.
4. A promo code will be provided for each booking under the UNLI Flight Pass.
5. Redemptions are only valid for Philippines domestic routes and exclude international and FLY-THRU routes. Destinations available for redemption are:
|Manila - Caticlan||Clark - Puerto Princesa
||Cebu - Puerto Princesa
|Caticlan - Manila||Puerto Princesa - Clark
||Puerto Princesa - Cebu
|Manila - Puerto Princesa||Clark - Caticlan
||Cebu - Caticlan
|Puerto Princesa - Manila||Caticlan - Clark
||Caticlan - Cebu
|Manila - Tagbilaran||Clark - Iloilo
||Cebu - Clark
|Tagbilaran - Manila||Iloilo - Clark
||Clark - Cebu
|Manila - Cebu||Clark - Tacloban||Cebu - Davao
|Cebu - Manila||Tacloban - Clark
||Davao - Cebu
|Manila - Tacloban||Clark - Cagayan de Oro
||Cebu to Cagayan de Oro
|Tacloban - Manila||Cagayan de Oro - Clark
||Cagayan de Oro - Cebu
|Manila - Iloilo||Clark - Davao
||Cagayan de Oro - Iloilo
|Iloilo - Manila||Davao - Clark
||Iloilo - Cagayan de Oro
|Manila - Bacolod||Manila - Davao
||Manila - Cagayan de Oro
|Bacolod - Manila||Davao - Manila
||Cagayan de Oro - Manila
|Manila - Kalibo||Kalibo - Manila
||Manila - Zamboanga
|Manila - General Santos||General Santos - Manila
||Zamboanga - Manila
*Available destinations are subject to change without prior notice
6. Each promo code under the UNLI Flight Pass can be redeemed for round trip flights, subject to seat availability. For example, in the event a passenger purchases a roundtrip ticket, and the seat is not available on the return flight, and vice versa, the discounted fare generated via the promo code will only apply to one way of the journey. Passengers would need to pay the full fare as displayed on the website for the return journey. For the avoidance of doubt, passengers may also redeem the Pass for one way flights.
7. Redemptions are only valid for the base fare and do not include ancillaries, add-ons, passenger service charge, regulatory service charge, or other applicable fees and taxes, if any, which shall be payable by the passenger at the time of booking. For the avoidance of doubt, domestic passenger service charge and aviation fee will be applicable for each flight within the Philippines. See table total of fees below:
|Php 15||Php 104.29||Php 148.93|
|Clark - Davao
||Tagbilaran - Manila||Tacloban - Manila
|Clark - Caticlan
||Tacloban - Clark
|Clark - Iloilo
||General Santos - Manila
|Clark - Puerto Princesa
|Clark - Tacloban
|Clark - Cagayan de Oro
|Clark - Cebu
|Zamboanga - Manila
|Php 180.18||Php 193.57||Php 309.65|
|Manila - Cebu
||Iloilo - Manila
||Cebu - Manila
|Manila - Davao
||Davao - Manila
||Cebu - Caticlan |
|Manila - Kalibo
||Kalibo - Manila
||Cebu - Puerto Princesa
|Manila - Puerto Princesa
||Puerto Princesa - Manila
||Cebu - Clark
|Manila - Tacloban
||Caticlan - Manila
||Cebu - Davao
|Manila - Tagbilaran
||Cagayan de Oro - Manila
||Cebu - Cagayan de Oro|
|Manila - Caticlan
||Davao - Cebu
|Manila - Iloilo
||Caticlan - Cebu
|Manila - Cagayan de Oro
||Puerto Princesa - Cebu
|Manila - Bacolod
||Bacolod - Manila
|Manila - General Santos
||Cagayan de Oro - Cebu
|Manila - Zamboanga||Puerto Princesa - Clark
|Davao - Clark|
|Cagayan de Oro - Clark
|Iloilo - Clark|
|Caticlan - Clark
|Cagayan de Oro - Iloilo
|Iloilo - Cagayan de Oro
*Fees are subject to change without prior notice
8. Redemptions are only valid for flights marked “100% OFF”. Passengers may choose a different flight, however, the full fare as displayed on the website will be payable.
9. The UNLI Flight Pass is redeemable only for flights within the Philippines on Philippines AirAsia bearing carrier code Z2. Booking of flights under the UNLI Flight Pass must be made at least fourteen (14) days before the flight departure date.
10. Flight redemption is limited and subject to seat availability. A seat may not be available on every flight or day, e.g. due to high demand at times such as weekends, public holidays, school holidays, etc. The UNLI Flight Pass does not guarantee availability on any particular flight. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice or liability to the holder of the UNLI Flight Pass.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, the UNLI Flight Pass is not available to children aged below eighteen (18) on the date of the departure. See conditions if the passenger with the UNLI Flight Pass wishes to travel with a minor:
a. For 9 days old to under the age of 2 (24 months) years old: “Add infant” option is available for the parent/guardian thru Manage My Booking b. For children below 18 years old: Parents/guardians must purchase a separate regular booking with their preferred destination and travel date. *on the day of departure
12. Payment for the purchase of the UNLI Flight Pass must be done online via credit or debit card ONLY. Other payment methods will not be accepted.
13. Passengers are allowed to book up to two (2) flight sectors for travel on the same day. No multiple bookings for travel on the same day from the same origin are allowed. Any such bookings are subject to immediate cancellation.
14. Passengers are allowed up to two (2) no-shows. In the event a passenger exceeds the number of no-shows permitted, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit their UNLI Flight Pass, without any liability on the part of AirAsia.
15. AirAsia shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred or suffered by the passenger including but not limited to the following circumstances:
a) The passenger’s purchase, redemption and/or use of the UNLI Flight Pass; b) The passenger’s inability to redeem the UNLI Flight Pass due to inaccurate passenger details; c) The passenger’s inability to use the UNLI Flight Pass due to lost or misplaced password; or d) Unauthorized use of the UNLI Flight Pass.
16. Passengers are responsible for obtaining and must possess and have available for presentation as required by the relevant authorities all entry and/or exit, health and other documents required by law, regulations, order, demands or requirements of the states/countries flown from, into or over.
D. Confirmation of redemption/booking
1. Flight booking is confirmed after full payment for the flight is made.
2. Payment for flight redemptions/bookings using the UNLI Flight Pass may be done online via credit card, debit card, BIG Points, or Credit Account ONLY. Other payment methods will not be accepted.
3. Once the UNLI Flight Pass has been successfully redeemed and booking is confirmed, no changes are allowed to be made to any flight booked using the Pass.
4. In the event a passenger’s scheduled flight is cancelled, terminated, diverted, postponed, rescheduled or delayed before the passenger has reached his final destination as a result of a flight cancellation, AirAsia-caused missed connection, flight delay, or omission of a scheduled stop due to circumstances beyond AirAsia’s control or for reasons of safety or commercial reasons, AirAsia shall at its discretion, either:
a) move passenger on another AirAsia flight on which space is available at no charge; or b) credit account check-in baggage, meals or seat selections or other add-ons purchased and passenger service charge charge/taxes paid.
5. In the event of no show, AirAsia will refund passenger only service charge/taxes paid.
E. General terms
1. The UNLI Flight Pass cannot be combined with any other offers or exchanged for cash or any other products in kind.
2. AirAsia has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to its Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
3. In the event of a fraudulent activity on the purchase or redemption of a UNLI Flight Pass, or any activity that violates Section A.2 and Section A.3 hereof and other pertinent provisions herein, as determined by AirAsia, Air Asia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such UNLI Flight Pass purchased and subsequently cancel any flight booking made using such UNLI Flight Pass without any liability on the part of AirAsia to any passenger.
4. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding the AirAsia Unlimited Pass. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms in these Terms and Conditions and the AirAsia’s Terms & Conditions of Carriage (https://www.airasia.com/aa/about-us/en/gb/terms-and-conditions-z2.html), these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
5. By purchasing and utilizing the UNLI Flight Pass, the passenger agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as AirAsia’s Terms & Conditions of Carriage as may be amended from time to time.
6. The passenger agrees to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify AirAsia from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the use or purchase of this UNLI Flight Pass.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of the Philippines and all disputes relating to the Pass are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Pasay City.DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-105049 Series of 2020
Convert your AirAsia Unli Flight Pass purchase to installment for up to 36 months via UNLI Installment. Do it conveniently with just a few taps using the RCBC Online Banking App. To see how it works, check out the step-by-step guide here.
Not yet on the App? Download the RCBC Online Banking App now.