1. The promo is open to all RCBC Bankard cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. Booking Period is from March 1 – August 31, 2022. Stay Period is from March 1 to December 31, 2022.
3. Cardholders are entitled to avail of the following when they book using their RCBC Bankard during the promo period:
· 30% OFF during Regular Season based on Published Room Rates
· 20% OFF during Peak Season based on Published Room Rates
4. Room rates are good for Single / Double occupancy Inclusive of Breakfast. Some of the rooms can accommodate up to 4 persons, extra person charge will apply.
5. Maximum of 2 kids, 10 years old and below are free of charge on selected Room categories, share bed with Parent/Adult, no breakfast.
6. Minimum of 2 nights stay is required on Peak Season dates (Christmas & New Year Season, Chinese New Year and Holy Week).
7. To avail of the promo, cardholder must make advance reservation directly at Boracay Uptown through their reservation hotline or email and provide the following information: Complete Name of the Guests, Stay Dates, Contact Number, Email Address, Number of Persons (Adults and Kids including age)
*Please note that 11 years old and above is considered adult and will be charged extra person rate. The Hotel is regulated by IATF on the number of persons allowed based on the size of the room.
8. If room is available on the preferred dates of stay, a conformation email will be sent to the cardholder with the following details: Booking Confirmation Voucher, Safe Stay Protocols, and Pre-Arrival Requirements for tourists travelling to Boracay.
9. In the Booking Confirmation Voucher that the cardholder will receive, there is an Online Payment Link that can be accessed in order to settle the room reservations using the RCBC Bankard Credit Card. Hotel will require a copy of RCBC Bankard Credit Card Front Image prior to settlement.
10. The Payment Link provided is valid for 3 days where you will input your card details: Card Holder’s Name, Card number, Expiry Date, and CVV.
11. Once payment is done, please email the screenshot of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for verification.
12. Upon arrival, cardholder will be required to present the actual credit card used in paying your room reservations. Please be advised that the cardholder and guest name must be the same.
13. If in any case the cardholder fails to present the actual credit card upon check-in, the promo/discount will not be applied and will be asked to pay the applicable rate without the discount.
14. The discount is applicable on Room Accommodation only.
15. Cancellation of Hotel / Resort will apply.
16. The Promotion is non-transferrable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, fixed price items. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act 2010, whichever is higher.
17. Guest must adhere to IATF/DOT rules and follow strict safety Protocols.
18. In case of disputes related to the promo, the decision of Boracay Uptown and RCBC Bankard shall be conclusive in concurrence with DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard.
D’mall Station 2, Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay Aklan 5608, Philippines
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Trunk Line: 02 8843 5465/ 8845 0669/ 0917 5616108
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-137707 Series of 2022
Convert your Boracay Uptown transactions to installment for up to 36 months via UNLI Installment. Do it conveniently with just a few taps using the RCBC Digital App. To see how it works, check out the step-by-step guide here.
Not yet on the App? Download the RCBC Digital App now.