1. The Promo is open to all Principal and Supplementary cardholders of RCBC Bankard credit card which are active and in good credit standing, who received an SMS and/or email from RCBC or RCBC Bankard regarding the promo requirement.
2. Promo period is from August 23 to September 30, 2021.
3. To avail of the exclusive offer, cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard to pay for his/her bill in a single-receipt transaction.
4. The discount applies to the total food bill before taxes and service charge.
5. For Dine-In transactions:
a. Prior reservation is required. To book a reservation, please call 63 2 8833 9999 or +639176504043.
b. Restaurant operations is subject to the latest IATF guidelines and strictly observe the minimum safety protocols.
6. For Pick-Up/Takeaway transactions:
a. Full menu can be viewed at http://bit.ly/ConradManilaMenu.
b. Orders must be placed at least 2 hours before pick-up by calling +63 2 8833 9999 or +639176504043 from 10 AM to 7 PM. Note: Special items require additional preparation time.
c. Payment options:
i. On-site swiping of credit card
ii. Online payment
d. Delivery fees will be care of the cardholder’s preferred delivery apps.
7. The discount applies to the total food bill only. Beverages and other fees/ charges such as delivery fees are excluded.
8. The discount is non-convertible to cash, cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by bank and hotel.
9. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen or person with disability can avail of the promotional discount, or the discount provided under the Expanded Seniors Citizens Act of 2010 or the Magna Carta for Disabled persons, whichever is higher.
10. Blackout dates apply and are not limited to August 21, 30 and September 21, 2021 including any other promotional events designated by the hotel.
11. Only one qualified RCBC card may be used per single-receipt transaction.
12. Promo is not valid in conjunction with existing promotional offers the merchant partner.
13. In case of disputes related to the promo, the decision of Conrad Manila and RCBC Bankard shall be conclusive in concurrence with DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard/ RCBC, as applicable.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-125674 Series of 2021