The promo is exclusive to all existing RCBC Bankard Visa cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
II. How to Avail
- Shop using the Shopee mobile app.
- Select the items you wish to purchase and click “BUY NOW”.
- To proceed with checkout, enter your e-mail address and shipping details.
- Enter promo code “VISA250OFF” upon checkout.
- Click “Select payment method” and choose “Credit / Debit Card” as option.
- Select or add your participating RCBC Bankard Visa credit card and click “Confirm”.
- Promo discount will be automatically applied to your purchase upon checkout.
III. Terms and Conditions
- Qualified RCBC Bankard Visa cardholders are entitled to avail of the promo discount from Shopee within the applicable promo period.
- Promo discount is ₱250 OFF, with a minimum spend of ₱1,000.
- Promo discount is valid for eligible Shopee users during the promo duration.
- Promo discount is valid for one-time use on May 5, 2021.
- Promo discount cannot be reapplied after a qualified order has been cancelled by the cardholder.
- Promo discount is valid for new and existing Shopee registered customers.
- Promo discount cannot be applied retroactively.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Promo discount can only be applied on purchases from Preferred Shops, Mall Shops, Free Shipping Special Sellers, and Coin Cashback Sellers that ship from the Philippines.
- Promo discount cannot be used on products under the “Load, Bills and eServices” category.
- Promo discount is valid on orders to be delivered via integrated couriers.
- By joining this promo, the user confirms that he/she has read, understood, and agreed to the promo mechanics and its terms & conditions.
- Shopee reserves the right to cancel transactions of accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent (i.e. abuse of system).
- Shopee reserves the right to vary these terms & conditions with prior approval of DTI.
IV. Customer Support. For any questions or clarifications, please contact Shopee’s Customer Service at (02) 88805200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-117417 Series of 2021