- The ₱150 OFF on GrabFood Weekends with Mastercard (“Promotion”) runs on the following dates:
The Promotion is open to RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders whose accounts are active and in good standing (i.e. no past due).Cardholders can avail of ₱150 OFF for a min. spend of ₱550 on GrabFood with their RCBC Bankard Mastercard using the promo code MASTERCARD150 upon check-out. To qualify, Cardholders must use his/her Qualified Card within the Promotion Period and meet the minimum spend requirement. Cardholder can redeem the offer up to three (3) times within the Promotion Period.Total discount redeemed shall be the basis of Mastercard donation to Action Against Hunger Foundation Philippines Inc.
- November 26 – 28, 2021
- December 31, 2021 – January 2, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Discount cannot be applied retroactively.
- Discount is not applicable to GrabFood’s standard non-participating merchants.
- The use of voucher code is subject to the GrabFood voucher Terms and Conditions.
- Any issue on the actual purchase should be directed and will be resolved by Grab Philippines. For Promotion-related concerns and inquiries, please reach out to Grab’s customer support via GrabApp help center.
- Offer is non-transferable, non-cumulative and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and be used in conjunction with any other promo code, discount or promotions unless specified.
- Double Redemption, Cancellation of qualified purchase and Fraudulent transaction/s. The Discount cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other promotional offers of Mastercard. A Cardholder’s purchase that has been used to avail the Promotion may no longer be used to avail of another Mastercard Promotion.
- Corporate Cards and Prepaid Cards are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, Cardholder agrees to maintain his/her Mastercard credit or debit account updated (without incurring past due/delinquency) within the Promotion Period. Cardholder further acknowledges that should he/she fail to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions and Mechanics of the Promotion, he/she will not be eligible to avail of the discount.
- Grab reserves the right and has authority to disqualify fraudulent transactions or Promotion abuse with prior approval of DTI.
- In case of dispute but not limited to the Cardholder's eligibility, coverage of dates and fulfillment, Mastercard’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by Mastercard or Grab with the concurrence of DTI.
- In case of any question about any of the provisions of this Promotion, the interpretation of Mastercard shall prevail, with the concurrence of DTI.
- Terms and conditions of Grab and Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Mastercard cards , reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promotion.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-130046 Series of 2021