How to earn Cash Rebate:
- To get the ₱1,500 Cash Rebate, qualified cardholders must use their RCBC Bankard JCB for a minimum single-receipt purchase of ₱10,000 at the SM Appliance Center, in-store or online (www.smappliance.com), from October 25 to December 31, 2021.
- Installment purchases are excluded from the promo. Cardholders must reach the minimum single-receipt straight spend requirement and use their RCBC Bankard JCB to pay in order to avail of the promo.
- Cash Rebate is fixed at ₱1,500.
- The Principal and Supplementary cardholders are treated as one account, under the account of the principal cardholder, and is eligible to earn the one-time rebate of ₱1,500.
- Earned cash rebate will be credited to Principal Cardholder’s account on or before January 25, 2022.
- Cardholder's RCBC Bankard JCB must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of the cash rebate, otherwise, the cash rebate earned shall be forfeited.
- Rebates awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash, however, it is treated as a credit or payment for purchases or any outstanding balance on the Card.
Terms and Conditions
- The promo is open to all RCBC Bankard JCB principal and supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Promo period is from October 25 to December 31, 2021.
- The promo cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotional offers of RCBC Bankard transactions that were already used to redeem treats or rebate or points multiplier from other RCBC Bankard's, promotions (e.g. Spend Anywhere, Credit Card Activation Programs, etc.), can no longer be used to avail of the promo and vice versa. If found to have multiple availments, RCBC Bankard shall have the right to reverse the rebate amount credited to the Cardholder’s JCB Credit Card.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to reverse or adjust the rebate awarded to the Principal and Supplementary cardholder in the event that the qualifying transactions were disputed or cancelled at a later date, or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent, or a reversal of entry is.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-129753, Series of 2021.