Enjoy these world-class benefits and offers exclusive with your RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum.
• Free Platinum Airport Lounge Service - Get complimentary access to over 60 airport lounges. Enjoy free & unlimited use of airport lounges in Japan, Hawaii and China and up to two times per card in one year in Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea and Thailand. Learn more here.
• Hassle-free Car Rental Service - JCB makes available discounted car rental rates to cardholders who use Hertz Rent-a-Car in over 60 countries all over the world. Save 10% Off on affordable rates or up to 20% Off regular standard rates. For reservations, simply visit Hert’s website or see complete list of contact information per country here.
• JCB Platinum Concierge Desk - Get access to a 24/7 Concierge Desk manned by multi-lingual operators who can provide you with assistance on your restaurant and golf course reservations, sightseeing, entertainment activities, and support for credit card-related emergencies. One call for all the services you want and need, anywhere and anytime. When calling from the Philippines, dial Toll Free Number 1-800-1-816-0344. For complete list of Toll Free numbers by country, click here.
• JCB Plaza Lounge - Enjoy free Wi-Fi, internet and printout services, and complimentary food and drinks while browsing through your favorite magazines at the JCB Plaza Lounges located in major cities worldwide including U.S.A., Taiwan, Singapore, France, Korea, China and Thailand. JCB Plaza personnel can also help you book tours or make entertainment or hotel reservations. Learn more here.
• Access to Cash Anywhere Worldwide - As a Platinum member you can withdraw as much as 50%* of your credit limit, subject to a maximum of P250,000 via your JCB Platinum Card’s cash advance facility using your Cash Advance PIN. To request for a Cash Advance PIN, simply call RCBC Bankard’s 24/7 Premium Cards Hotline at 888-1-883.
EMV Chip Technology
Enjoy the benefit of the chip technology that will help increase security and reduce fraud.
Free Travel Insurance & Purchase Protection
Get the assurance and protection you need when travelling abroad.
Access to World-Class Airport Lounges
Enjoy the comfort and luxury of world- class airport lounges while waiting for your flight.
Choose the right RCBC Bankard credit card for you.
Accomplish the online application form, submit documentary requirements and digitally verify yourself.
We’ll get in touch with you to verify some information on your application.
You will get a notification once your card is on its way to you!
You can also apply for an RCBC Bankard credit card at any RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank branch.
Requirements for Employees
Requirements for Self-employed or Businessman
|Membership Fee Principal||
|Membership Fee Supplementary||waived up to 3 Supplementary Cards; in excess, P1,800/year|
|Monthly Interest Rate||3.50%|
|Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate*||3.55%|
|Cash Advance Monthly Effective Interest Rate*||3.56%|
|First Year Membership Fee||WAIVED|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P500|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500, whichever is higher and an interest charge at the prevailing rate which will be computed from availment date until full payment date. Note: Other banks may charge an ATM convenience fee for your cash advance transactions.|
|Late Payment Fee||P400; in cases of multiple past due occurrences exceeding 3 months for the past 12 months: P500 (4 to 6 months) or P600 (7 months and above).|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Unli Installment||No processing fee. Subject to prevailing interest rate. If pre-terminated, Installment Pre-Termination Fee will apply.|
|Unli 0% Processing Fee||P100 for purchases below P10,000 and P200 for purchases P10,000 and up.|
|Quasi-Cash Fee (for products like money transfer, prepaid cards/virtual account loading, tax payments, securities investments, etc.) For a list of quasi cash merchant categories, click here.||1% of the amount transacted|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000, whichever is higher.|
|Cash Loan, C.H.A.R.G.E and Your Cash! Processing Fee||P150 for credit to an RCBC deposit account or P250 to other Banks; P250 for cheque delivery.|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||For Peso Cards, 3.50% representing the Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay assessment fees and the Bank's service fee. For foreign currency transactions converted to Philippine Peso at point of sale, whether executed in the Philippines, abroad or online, a service fee of 2.25% shall be applied to transactions amounting to P1,000 and up, or its foreign currency equivalent.|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Dormancy Fee||All active cards with negative balance will be charged a Dormancy Fee of P200 or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there is no activity for 24 months. Likewise, all blocked/closed accounts with negative balance, will be charged with a Dormancy Fee of P200 or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there's no activity for 3 months.|
|Over Limit Fee||Php500 will be charged on cycle day when the Outstanding Balance plus unbilled installment exceeds the account's permanent credit limit on cycle day. If an account has a stand-alone installment limit, the account will be considered Over limit if the sum of the regular Outstanding Balance, Installment Outstanding Balance, and unbilled installment exceeds the sum of the regular credit limit and stand-alone credit limit on cycle day.|
|Balance Transfer Processing Fee||P100|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|